We say it often, they grow up too fast.
I said it three times today in fact.
One of my favourite quotes is:
"Be happy for this moment,
this moment is your life".
How many moments do you wish you could relive?
to see the little curls on your
babe's head before they got their first hair cut, their sweet toothless smile, or their childhood Halloween costumes?
I want to help you capture more
of these moments for yourselves.
I adore photographing families,
but let's be honest, photographers
can't be there for every one
of your child's days.
By joining my group you are taking on a very important role for your family, you are the memory keeper for your family, you are your family's story teller.
Join me for my online
Life in Pictures Masterclass
and let's get started.
- Ambassador for the National Association of Child Photographers (NAPCP)
- Published in Lemonade and Lenses
- Featured on CBC Edmonton
- Finished Best of the Best in the global Shoot and Share Photo Contest (2018)
- Published Work in Beauty Revived's 50 Beautiful Mothers Magazine
- Chosen as Beauty Revived's 50 Beautiful Child Photographers